A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Perlmutter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Perlmutter is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Perlmutter, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perlmutter graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Perlmutter has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Perlmutter MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Perlmutter practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Perlmutter has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Perlmutter practices Ophthalmology near Albany, NY.
See Albany Ophthalmologists.