A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Perlmutter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Perlmutter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perlmutter
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Perlmutter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Perlmutter, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perlmutter graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Perlmutter has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Perlmutter MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Perlmutter practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Perlmutter has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Perlmutter practices Ophthalmology near Albany, NY.
See Albany Ophthalmologists.