Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Perlmutter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Perlmutter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perlmutter
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Perlmutter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Perlmutter, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perlmutter graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Perlmutter has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Perlmutter MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Perlmutter practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Perlmutter has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Perlmutter practices Ophthalmology near Albany, NY.
See Albany Ophthalmologists.