A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Petrovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Petrovich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Petrovich
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Petrovich, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Petrovich graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Petrovich has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wentworth-Douglass Hospital
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Joseph Petrovich FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence J. Petrovich practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Petrovich has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Petrovich practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near York, ME.
See York Internists and York Cardiologists.