A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Pincus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Pincus, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatrics and Adult is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pincus
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Pincus, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Exercise-Induced Asthma
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pincus graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Pincus has 6 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Clinton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence G Pincus MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence G. Pincus practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Pincus has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Pincus practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Allergists, Worcester Pediatricians, and Worcester Pediatric Specialists.