A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Piro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Piro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Piro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma (CTCL)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Piro graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Piro has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Piro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans