Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Piro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Piro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Piro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma (CTCL)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Piro graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Piro has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Piro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence D. Piro practice?
Dr. Lawrence Piro practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists, Los Angeles Oncologists, and Los Angeles Hematologists.