A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Piro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Piro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Piro
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Piro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Piro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma (CTCL)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Piro graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Piro has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Dominic Piro MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence D. Piro practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Piro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Piro practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Santa Monica Internists and Santa Monica Oncologists.