A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Pivnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Pivnick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pivnick graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pivnick has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Neil Pivnick MD and PA is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence N. Pivnick practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Pivnick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Pivnick practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.