A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Poletti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Poletti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Poletti, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Arteriovenous Surgical Shunt
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Vascular Disease
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Poletti graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Poletti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CentraHealth LGH/VBH
- Centra - Lynchburg General Hospital
- Centra Virginia Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Francis Poletti MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence F. Poletti practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Poletti has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Poletti practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Lynchburg, VA.
See Lynchburg Surgeons.