A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Prokop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Prokop is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prokop
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Prokop Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Prokop, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Prokop graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Prokop has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Lee Prokop DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence L. Prokop practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Prokop has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Prokop practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: East Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Physiatrists.