A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Prokop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Prokop is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Prokop, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Prokop graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Prokop has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Sparrow Ionia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Prokop DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Prokop practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Prokop has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Prokop practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Physiatrists.