Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lawrence Purpura
Dr. Lawrence Purpura, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Purpura is affiliated with St. Clair Hospital, UPMC Mercy and UPMC South Side. Dr. Purpura has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Lawrence Purpura has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Lawrence Purpura is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.
Dr. John Tomaro
Pittsburgh, PA 0.53 mi15
Dr. Shabbir Lakdawala
Pittsburgh, PA 1.21 mi43
Dr. Chhaganlal Ladani
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Pittsburgh, PA 1.61 mi43