A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Quan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Quan is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Quan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Quan graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Quan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Trinity
- East Texas Medical Center-Crockett
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Quan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Quan practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Quan has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Quan practices Family Medicine near Trinity, TX.
See Trinity Primary Care Doctors.