A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Crane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Crane is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Crane, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Infectious Skin Diseases
- Pseudomonas Infections
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Crane graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Crane has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Richard Crane MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence R. Crane practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Crane has 7 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Crane practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Infectious Disease Doctors.