A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Ricci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Ricci, DO is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ricci graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Ricci has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Ray County Memorial Hospital
- North Kansas City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Robert Ricci DO is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence R. Ricci practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Ricci has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Ricci practices Diagnostic Radiology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Independence, MO.
See Kansas City Radiologists.