Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Shapiro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Shapiro, MD is board certified in Clinical Cytogenetic, Clinical Genetics (M.D.), and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chromosome Disorders
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Developmental Disorders
- Diseases in Twins
- Down Syndrome
- Fetal Diseases
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Mental Retardation
- Sex Chromosome Aberrations
- Skin Abnormalities
- Turner Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from New York University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Shapiro has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shapiro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence R. Shapiro practice?
Dr. Lawrence Shapiro practices Pediatrics, Clinical Cytogenetic, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Valhalla, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Suffern, NY and Hawthorne, NY.
See Valhalla Pediatricians and Valhalla Geneticists.