A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Rabinowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rabinowitz
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Rabinowitz, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabinowitz graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Rabinowitz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Eric Rabinowitz MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence E. Rabinowitz practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Rabinowitz has 13 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Rabinowitz practices Anesthesiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Toms River, NJ and Great Neck, NY.
See New York Anesthesiologists.