Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Rapp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Rapp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Rapp, MD, FACS is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cervical Herniated Discs
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spine
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spine Surgery
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Rapp graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Rapp has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rapp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 26 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence G. Rapp practice?
Dr. Lawrence Rapp practices Neurological Surgery, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Clarkston, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Clarkston Neurological Surgeons, Clarkston Anesthesiologists, and Clarkston Physiatrists.