A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Recht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Recht is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Recht, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Recht graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Recht has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence David Recht MD is a male Neurologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence D. Recht practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Recht has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Recht practices Neurology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Neurologists.