Dr. Lawrence Reed Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery New York, NY

August 20th, 2016
Does excellent work but takes little responsibility if " there are problems caused only by mechanical calibration matters . No respect for clients time,well being ,long term issues ( scarring or dark spots that would be dealt with "later". Just hopes one wil disappear .....

November 11th, 2015
Doctor Reed is an amazing doctor. I have gone to him for over 20 years and I believe he is the best out there. He has been in this industry for years and is knowledgable about everything! He is honest and sincere and gives his time to you to explain and discuss IF something should be done. He often tells me, you're beautiful just the way you are! Please understand I haven't felt beautiful because of a fraxel treatment that went bad ( from another doctor). Dr.Reed always reassures me that everything will be okay and that I don't look as bad as I believe I do. And whenever I push for unnecessary things to help my appearance he WILL NOT do it unless he believes I will benefit from it. This is what makes him an amazing doctor- he is not greedy for the money, instead his concern is that he wants to make sure I will be safe and happy with a procedure. I highly recommend him.

April 15th, 2015
Upper Eye, Lower Eye, Brow lift
About 8 years ago, I wanted to do my upper and lower lids and in picking up the BEAUTY MAGAZINE, read about Dr. Reed. All SEEMED and sounded great. The so called "lovely" woman who sits with you to discuss money and just talk a little, also told me about a BROW LIFT. She said "you will look refreshed without the brow lift" but years younger, with it. What a fool I was. I am a petite woman with a tiny face. I was about 57 at the time. My hairline is so far back that each and every single day, I struggle with the part I will wear my hair that looks the least noticeable as well, one eye looks a little smaller. Prior, my entire life, everyone told me I had a beautiful almond shape eye. Well, THAT IS GONE. Afterwards, he was nothing but arrogant and did not want to take any responsibility. I sat with a woman in the waiting room who was there to tell me she used to be a Fit Model but after Dr. Reed's work---That will not be happening. NO WONDER THIS OFFICE PERSON GAVE ME SUCH A GOOD PRICE..... You get what you pay. I no longer ever feel comfortable having my picture taken and I must tell you, I always felt like a very attractive, pretty woman. ANYONE WHO WOULD SUGGEST A BROW LIFT ON A 5'1" WOMAN WITH A TINY FACE IS JUST OUT TO GRIFT YOU. Please do not fall for the glowing reviews

February 5th, 2015
This is a bit late, my endoscopic forehead lift was done by Dr Reed many years ago. I am still (over 15 years later) thrilled with the results. I went back about 8 years ago for a face lift, again the results were wonderful. This year will be different, I am having breast reconstruction due to a partial mastectomy. Dr Reed has gotten the clearance from my breast surgeon and my oncologists, I wouldn't go anywhere else. I know the results will be perfect, Dr Reed is an artist!

October 16th, 2013
Recommended
Just had a facelift. I feel and look great! Thank you Dr.Reed for the dedication and results I was looking for.

October 14th, 2013
Pleased with my experience.
I used Dr. Reed years ago and I recently entrusted my son to his surgical expertise. My son had a great outcome and I'm thrilled.

January 23rd, 2013
Awesome
Had a great experience!!!! Overall would recommend him with friends and family.

September 7th, 2012
The best
I have been to this office several times and I only had a wonderful experience. I would recommend him to a friend or family anytime.

September 4th, 2012
Thank You Dr. Reed.
Dr. Reed was highly recommended to me by a friend and I am very pleased with the care and attention that was given to me by Dr. Reed and his wonderful staff. I was a bit nervous but he was able to put me at ease right away and I am so pleased with the outcome of my facial plastic surgery. He took excellent care of me before, during and after surgery. I went on consultations with two other plastic surgeons before my surgery but I picked Dr. Reed and I am so glad that I did. I am loving all the compliments that I am getting from family and friends but most importantly, I love looking so refreshed.

September 2nd, 2012
Dr. Reed is an Artist
I was refereed to Dr. Reed, by my doctor. He said he was the best. I wanted to get my breasts done after all the weight I lost. I was feeling insecure. Dr. Reed did an amazing job and I have my confidence back. He called to check on me after surgery and made me feel like I was the only one in the room. I am thrilled with my results. Thank you Dr. P for referring me to Dr. Reed. He is the best just like you said.

September 2nd, 2012
Referred to Dr. Reed by my family internist.
I had a great experience with Dr. Reed! I love my facelift! I was referred by my family doctor only to find out that Dr. Reed is a doctor's doctor.........now that's impressive.

August 25th, 2012
pathetic
overall my experience with this dr was regrettable, he is simply unskilled and not up to date..not even remotely. Maybe you wont regret ever entering the door to his office, but i know i sure did. i went to him after reading all these glowing reviews...wow....how wrong were they.. i can only say that my experience was nothing like these reviews...i would not in a million years recommend him for anything remotely surgical...he just does not know what he is doing....he just cuts and pulls,with no thought of how it will turn out, he pulled my forehead so far back that my hair line starts exactly 2" from where it used to be....other surgeons ive gone to to try to correct it have said that 2" is unheard of....they would never go even 1" never mind 2"s he will also try to sell you all sorts of surgery....even though you dont need it.....in simple english....find a surgeon who is more tuned in....patients are not chopping blocks...we are all individual...