A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Reiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Reiss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reiss
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reiss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Reiss, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reiss graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reiss has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Reiss FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Reiss practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Reiss has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Reiss practices Cardiovascular Disease near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pembroke Pines, FL.
See Hollywood Cardiologists.