Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Reiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Reiss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reiss
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Reiss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Reiss, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reiss graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reiss has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Reiss FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Reiss practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Reiss has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Reiss practices Cardiovascular Disease near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pembroke Pines, FL.
See Hollywood Cardiologists.