Internists, Cardiologist (heart)
1150 N 35th Ave
Ste 605
Hollywood, FL 33021
(800) 274-1327
Locations and availability (5)

3.0

Nov 17th, 2011

Dr Reiss is amazing..great bedside manner and professional. I highly recommend him and is the only dr. who I go to that actually calls you in from the waiting room The staff is professional and after all, doesn't it your opinion of the overall office start when you walk in the door?

|  Effiicient and Competent  |  show details
Feb 27th, 2011

I travel four hours to see Dr. Reiss. He has always come to get me from the waiting room. He will weigh me himself and he many times has given me an ekg.When I am tucking in my shirt and return to his office he is dictating the notes of our session. I appreciate this efficieny.

Jul 13th, 2010

This Dr. is absolutely rude! While sitting at his desk, I explained my symptoms and shrugged his shoulders as if they were nothing serious. He was quick and abrupt during the visit, and on the phone to where he almost hung up on me. When I brought up a concern he ignored it and quickly told me to "take it up" with my primary. Will NEVER go back or recommend him. Now I may have to pay again and go to another cardiologist, which will most likley be better.

Mar 30th, 2009

Very good knowledge and experience, that's what counts, doesn't it? (in my case found a mistake made by another doctor)

|  Rating  |  show details
Dec 16th, 2008

This doctor is very abrupt, curt, has no communication skills and lacks sensitivity. Always felt rushed at office visits. Never felt like he was paying attention to my health problems.