A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Rinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Rinsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rinsky
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rinsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Rinsky, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Osteogenesis Imperfecta
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Rinsky graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rinsky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Allen Rinsky MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence A. Rinsky practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Rinsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Rinsky practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Surgeons.