A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Rinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Rinsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Rinsky, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Osteogenesis Imperfecta
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Rinsky graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rinsky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rinsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence A. Rinsky practice?
Dr. Lawrence Rinsky practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA and San Jose, CA.
See Palo Alto Surgeons.