A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Rinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Rinsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rinsky
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rinsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Rinsky, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Osteogenesis Imperfecta
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Rinsky graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rinsky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Allen Rinsky MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence A. Rinsky practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Rinsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Rinsky practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Orthopedic Surgeons.