Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Robillard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Robillard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Robillard, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Floor Disorders bladder and bowel control problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Robillard graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Robillard has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- University Hospital - Augusta
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Robillard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Robillard practice?
Dr. Lawrence Robillard practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology near Augusta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Port Huron, MI.
See Augusta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.