A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Robillard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Robillard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Robillard, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Floor Disorders bladder and bowel control problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Robillard graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Robillard has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- University Hospital - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence A Robillard MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence A. Robillard practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Robillard has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Robillard practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.