Dr. Lawrence Robinson Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Robinson?

Retired accountant

Posted on January 29th, 2014

Went to ER yesterday. Not relative, but I thought he was a man off the street, not dressed professionally at all, and did not look like a doctor. Anyway, when tests results of my husbands blood work came back, he was very unsure about the cause of his anemia..which i guess is understandable. But, he gave no possibilities, of the cause. E.g., it could be this or that. Well, when I said that my husband used to get B12 shots on a regular basis, he said, and I'm not exaggerating , "that's is!" As if, I had won the lottery. I was shocked at his reaction. And then he said, I don't think we have any B12 here to give him! Are you kidding me? Shocked again! It wasn't 10 minutes later that he was out of the hospital without saying a word, or giving us any further advice. This guy should not be a doctor, and definitely should not be working in an emergency room. I would not even give him a one star, but I had to give something...so a single star it is!

Posted on August 22nd, 2015