A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Roe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Roe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Roe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roe graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Roe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Good Shepherd Md
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Roe MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Roe practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Roe has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Roe practices Internal Medicine near Longview, TX.
See Longview Internists.