inactive

Lawrence E Roel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

February 18th, 2016
Ease of Appointment
Called Tuesday to make appointment, left message, went on-line, filled out info for appointment. Now Thursday and have not heard a word. Time to change Doctors. Obviously, they do not want any more business.

July 23rd, 2014
Excellent! Smart and very courteous. Took the time to explain his diagnosis and made sure I understood -- and followed up!

August 13th, 2013
Very disappointed in my outcome!
I had 2 Restor3 lens implants done by Dr. Roel for my cataracts. The outcome was not as expected . . my vision is worsening by the day one year after surgery . . I no longer see Dr. Roel, as his explanations were insulting, and when I made an appointment so see him post op, he tried to pass me off to an associate. He did a YAG procedure one one eye that made the blurring and vision loss worse, and one year out that lens cannot be removed. During my last visit, I was told that my expectations were "unrealistic." I don't think it unrealistic to expect improvement after a YAG procedure that Dr. Roel assured me would correct my problem!