Dr. Lawrence Rosenberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Rosenberg?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Rosenberg?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 3rd, 2016

Everyone here at the plastic surgery center of Maryland is amazing and makes your experience so comfortable. I am in love with my results just 6 weeks post surgery! Dr. Rosenberg does amazing work, and I personally thank him for my new found confidence and perfect body!

June 7th, 2016

So happy with the results!

The breast reduction was fabulous!!! No problems and I'm happy with the result. The black suit I had to wear due to the leg lipo was a pain, but it all went well. I will say that the most painful part is the lipo. My legs were really sore and still a bit sore two months later. But I achieved the results I wanted, even though I questioned whether I'd ever do it again because of the pain. Great service by the surgical team and physicians assistant!

April 15th, 2016

Neck lift

When I started this adventure of vetting plastic surgeons, I was shocked at how many didn't hear what I was saying. Dr. Rosenberg not only heard me he and his team surpassed my expectations. I am so happy with my results. Thank you!!

November 26th, 2015

Friendly and Very Accommodating, Very Happy

Right from the start the staff was friendly and very accommodating. The day of the surgery everyone strived to put me at ease and made the day less stressful. Dr. Rosenberg did an excellent job and I couldn't be happier!

November 18th, 2015

Reassuring and Attentive

Dr Rosenberg and Kristen made me feel safe and secure in my decision to have a face lift with eyelid bleph. From the first consult and thru my post op appointments they have answered all questions and calmed nerves. The outcome is so much more than expected. The first few days postoperative were a little scary, but the information they gave me to read beforehand was correct. Also having your family encouraging was also key. One of the best decision I ever made was in picking Dr Rosenberg and listening to his suggestions about what would give me the outcome I was looking for.

November 13th, 2015

Breast augmentation

Very pleased with my experience here. The staff was very helpful and made me feel comfortable. Dr Rosenberg was great and took the time out to answer all of my questions. I felt very at ease going into surgery.

September 22nd, 2015

best doctor in the world

July 27th, 2015

This experience was so much better than I imagined. The staff and very friendly, professional and courteous. They explained everything in full detail and called to check on you before and after the procedure. I highly recommend them.

June 2nd, 2015

Amazing!

I'm extremely impressed by Dr. Rosenberg skill! He has a great eye and he didn't over do it. He is careful and creative. Loved his work! Can't say enough good things!

April 7th, 2015

Impressed

I chose Dr. Rosenberg to do my upper and lower eyelid surgery because of a high recommendation from a friend. I had seen my friends amazing results and I was impressed with his experience and qualifications. At my consultation Dr. Rosenberg gave me his recommendation and explained the procedure beginning to end along with answering all my questions. His staff was great as well. Everyone was very sweet and welcoming. I recommend Dr. Rosenberg to anyone considering cosmetic surgery.

February 23rd, 2015

BA

I have nothing but excellent things to say of Dr. Rosenberg. He is extremely knowledgeable, and provides results above my expectations.

July 11th, 2014

Very Good

After having four abdominal surgeries, I was stuck with the kangaroo pouch after losing 60 lbs. I was very happy when Dr. Rosenberg said that he could not only remove the pouch but correct the scar that was created from the various surgeries. My experience, recovery, and interactions with everyone have been phenomenal! My confidence level has shot through the roof and I dropped 3 dresses sizes almost immediately. Looking forward to the continued progress as my swelling continues to reduce. If you're considering surgery, do it! You'll love the new you.