A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Roth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Roth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Roth, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roth graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Roth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Santa Clara Valley Med Ctr, San Jose, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence William Roth MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence W. Roth practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Roth has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Roth practices Internal Medicine near Englewood, CO.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA.
See Englewood Internists.