A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Rozanski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Rozanski is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rozanski
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rozanski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Rozanski, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rozanski graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Rozanski has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Thomas Rozanski FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence T. Rozanski practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Rozanski has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Rozanski practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Blackwood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Collingswood, NJ and Clementon, NJ.
See Blackwood Internists and Blackwood Cardiologists.