A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Rozanski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Rozanski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Rozanski, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rozanski graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Rozanski has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rozanski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence T. Rozanski practice?
Dr. Lawrence Rozanski practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Blackwood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Clementon, NJ.
See Blackwood Internists and Blackwood Cardiologists.