Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Rozanski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Rozanski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Rozanski, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rozanski graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Rozanski has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Thomas Rozanski FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence T. Rozanski practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Rozanski has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Rozanski practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Blackwood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Clementon, NJ.
See Blackwood Internists and Blackwood Cardiologists.