A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. M Rubinoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubinoff graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Rubinoff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Lancaster Community Hospital
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rubinoff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. M L. Rubinoff practice?
Dr. M Rubinoff practices Family Medicine near Lancaster, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palmdale, CA and Canyon Country, CA.
See Lancaster Family Physicians.