A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. M Rubinoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubinoff
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Rubinoff Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubinoff graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Rubinoff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Lancaster Community Hospital
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. M Lawrence Rubinoff MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. M L. Rubinoff practice?
- Dr. M Rubinoff has 4 office locations.
Dr. M Rubinoff practices Family Medicine near Palmdale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, CA and North Hollywood, CA.
See Palmdale Family Physicians.