A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. M Rubinoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubinoff graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Rubinoff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Lancaster Community Hospital
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. M Lawrence Rubinoff MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. M L. Rubinoff practice?
- Dr. M Rubinoff has 4 office locations.
Dr. M Rubinoff practices Family Medicine near Palmdale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, CA and North Hollywood, CA.
See Palmdale Family Physicians.