A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Ruf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Ruf is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Ruf, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cleft Lip
- Cleft Palate
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruf graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Ruf has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Candler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Edward Ruf MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence E. Ruf practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Ruf has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Ruf practices Plastic Surgery near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Surgeons.