A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Ruf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Ruf is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Ruf, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cleft Lip
- Cleft Palate
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruf graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Ruf has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital - Savannah
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ruf accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Anthem - 23 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 22 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence E. Ruf practice?
Dr. Lawrence Ruf practices Plastic Surgery near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Plastic Surgeons.