A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Russomano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Russomano is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Russomano, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Russomano graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Russomano has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Paul Russomano MD is a male General Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence P. Russomano practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Russomano has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Russomano practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and General Practice near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Internists, Fort Lauderdale Rheumatologists, and Fort Lauderdale General Practitioners.