A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Ruzumna is Excellent. Dr. Ruzumna has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruzumna graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ruzumna has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Norwood Hospital
- Emerson Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ruzumna accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Ruzumna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence B. Ruzumna practice?
Dr. Lawrence Ruzumna practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Norwood, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Milton, MA.
See Norwood Family Physicians, Norwood General Practitioners, and Norwood Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Larry Ruzumna, Dr. Laurence Ruzumna, Dr. Loren Ruzumna, Dr. Lorenzo Ruzumna