Dr. Lawrence Ryan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Ryan?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

February 18th, 2013

I think the world of Dr. Ryan...

I've been his patient for over 40 years. This man helped me thru so much in my life (learning to live it), saw me at my very worth and helped me thru very challenging times with lupus. My regard for Dr Ryan is something he may not know, but I'll never forget. I know longer live in WI and do not have medical care close. I keep track of where he goes.....I may have to follow if things get too tough. If you have the opportunity to be seen by this man.....take it! They don't come better especially in this field. I know!!

February 11th, 2015