A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Gross is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Gross, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Gross has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
- St Josephs Medical Center-Lancaster
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Seymour Gross FAAP and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence S. Gross practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Gross has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Gross practices Pediatrics near Reading, PA.
See Reading Pediatricians.