A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Gross is Good. Dr. Gross has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Gross, MD, FAAP is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gross has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- St Josephs Medical Center-Lancaster
- Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gross accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence S. Gross practice?
Dr. Lawrence Gross practices Pediatrics and Family Medicine near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Reading, PA.
See Reading Pediatricians and Reading Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Larry Gross, Dr. Loren Gross, Dr. Lorenzo Gross, Dr. Laurence Gross