A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Kaufman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Kaufman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Kaufman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Meniere's Disease
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufman graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Kaufman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaufman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 53 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence S. Kaufman practice?
Dr. Lawrence Kaufman practices Otolaryngology near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Latham, NY.
See Albany Otolaryngologists.