A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Kaufman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Kaufman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Kaufman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Meniere's Disease
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufman graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Kaufman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence S Kaufman MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence S. Kaufman practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Kaufman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Kaufman practices Otolaryngology near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hudson, NY.
See Albany Otolaryngologists.