A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Miller, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Miller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Stuart Miller MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence S. Miller practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Miller practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Physiatrists.