A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Miller, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Miller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Stuart Miller MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence S. Miller practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Miller practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Physiatrists.