A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Phillips is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Phillips, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Diabetic Ketoacidosis
- Diabetic Vascular Disease
- Glucose Intolerance
- Hypophysectomy (Pituitary Gland Removal)
- Insulin Resistance
- Kidney Failure (Uremia)
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Phillips has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Phillips MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Phillips practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Phillips has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Phillips practices Internal Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, GA.
See Atlanta Internists.