A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Rice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Rice is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Rice, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rice graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rice has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Grossmont Hospital
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Stuart Rice MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence S. Rice practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Rice has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Rice practices Ophthalmology near La Mesa, CA.
See La Mesa Ophthalmologists.