Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Rice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Rice is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rice
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Rice Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Rice, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rice graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rice has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Grossmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Stuart Rice MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence S. Rice practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Rice has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Rice practices Ophthalmology near La Mesa, CA.
See La Mesa Ophthalmologists.