A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Ross is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Ross, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Ross has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence DR Ross MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence D. Ross practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Ross has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Ross practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Spring Valley, NY and Monsey, NY.
See Bronx Internists and Bronx Nephrologists.