A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Ross is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Ross, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Male Infertility
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ross has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Michael Reese Hospital And Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Steven Ross MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence S. Ross practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Ross has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Ross practices Urology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Urologists.