A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Weiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Weiner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiner
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weiner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Weiner, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiner graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Weiner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lexington Medical Center
- Palmetto Health Baptist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Stanley Weiner MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence S. Weiner practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Weiner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Weiner practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Allergists and Columbia Pediatricians.