A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Weiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Weiner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Weiner, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiner graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Weiner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto Health Baptist
- Palmetto Baptist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Stanley Weiner MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence S. Weiner practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Weiner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Weiner practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Allergists and Columbia Pediatricians.