A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Santora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Santora is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Santora, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Santora graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Santora has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Santora accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans