A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Santora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Santora is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Santora
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Santora, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Santora graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Santora has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Santora MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Santora practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Santora has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Santora practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Orange, CA.
See Orange Internists and Orange Cardiologists.