A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Schachner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Schachner is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Schachner, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Epidermolysis Bullosa
- Infectious Skin Diseases
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Schachner graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Schachner has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- South Miami Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Alan Schachner MD is a male Dermatologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence A. Schachner practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Schachner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Schachner practices Dermatology and Pediatrics near Miami, FL.
See Miami Dermatologists and Miami Pediatricians.