A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Schaffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Schaffer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Schaffer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaffer graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.More Education & Awards
Dr. Schaffer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- St Francis Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schaffer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Schaffer practice?
Dr. Lawrence Schaffer practices Pediatrics near Poughkeepsie, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Modena, NY and Fishkill, NY.
See Poughkeepsie Pediatricians.