A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Schaffzin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Schaffzin is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaffzin graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Schaffzin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schaffzin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence S. Schaffzin practice?
Dr. Lawrence Schaffzin practices Ophthalmology near Moorestown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Willingboro, NJ.
See Moorestown Ophthalmologists.