A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Schaffzin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Schaffzin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaffzin graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Schaffzin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence S Schaffzin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence S. Schaffzin practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Schaffzin has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Schaffzin practices Ophthalmology near Willingboro, NJ.
See Willingboro Ophthalmologists.