A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Schaffzin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Schaffzin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schaffzin
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Schaffzin Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaffzin graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Schaffzin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence S Schaffzin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence S. Schaffzin practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Schaffzin has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Schaffzin practices Ophthalmology near Willingboro, NJ.
See Willingboro Ophthalmologists.