Dr. Lawrence Schaper Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Schaper?

Posted on August 22nd, 2016

Dr. Schaeffer is an excellent doctor he has done surgery on both my right and my left hip's. I have done well and he is very curious and listens to what you have to say I would recommend him to anyone

Complete Knee Replacement

Posted on December 26th, 2013

My most memorable event was when I first got up from bed after surgery and put my weight on that leg, it was so much better than before surgery. My knee had gotten so bad, I could not stand for more than 5 minutes without being in pain so much I could not concentrate on anything. I loved the doctor Schaper's personality and caring charisma toward the patient. I don't know if I disliked anything about that adventure, except the pain that goes with knee replacement. I referred to this part of my pain as "temporary pain", but only if you work through it. When my knee would start bothering me, I would get up and walk, night or day, then got plenty of sleep, and exercise. I am now wanting to get my right knee done, only by Dr. Lawrence A. Schaper, MD, but have to rebuild my time at work before I can get it done. My husband has also had both his knees done by Dr. Schaper, and all three of our surgery's were a huge success. Yes, I would definitely say there is only one doctor I would let do my knee replacements, Dr. L. Schaper, MD.

21 year old hip replacement patient

Posted on August 31st, 2011

Dr.schaper is the best doc ive ever been to. ive had hip troubls since age 13. 21 now. ive been to docs in florida mayo clenic chicago and louisville. out of the dozen doctors ive had this is the one to go to. only complaint was office staff cares nothing about your well being. they wont have him call you back when you need him. they try to play doc and put their 2 cents in.

Posted on February 22nd, 2011

Unbelievable doctor. I went to the Mayo Clinic and they could not nose my problem. Dr. Schaper fixed my problem with a simple outpatient procedure and changed my life forever.

Posted on October 23rd, 2017