A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Schieken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Schieken is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Schieken, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schieken has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Scott Schieken MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence S. Schieken practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Schieken has 6 office locations.
- Dr. Lawrence Schieken practices Allergy & Immunology near , .