A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Schiller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Schiller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Schiller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Celiac Disease
- Esophageal Motility Disorders (Dysmotilities)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Malabsorption Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Schiller graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Schiller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schiller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 14 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans