inactive

Lawrence R Schiller MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 29th, 2016
Have not completed medication he prescribed, so I do not know whether diagnosis is accurate. Have a follow-up appointment.

November 25th, 2015
Didn't listen to me
Dr. Lawrence Schiller did not listen to me, and ordered expensive unnecessary invasive tests. I had seen him a few years earlier for an unrelated problem which had long resolved, but when I went to him for a new problem he didn't listen to me. He picked up from the problem I had seen him for about 3 years earlier and began ordering more expensive tests which benefitted his pocketbook. I even tried talking to him in the hall, because he wouldn't give me a chance in the examining room. He ended up costing me a lot of money, time, and trouble.

June 16th, 2015
Good dr...
Dr. Schiller will actually return phone calls. I find this refreshing and not common for doctors these days. For new patients it may take longer time to get an appointment but once you are an established patient appointments are easy to make. One complaint, I wish that Dr. Schiller would explore more natural methods as well.