A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Schoch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Schoch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schoch
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Schoch Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schoch graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Schoch has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
- Columbus Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Hastings Schoch MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence H. Schoch practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Schoch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Schoch practices Ophthalmology near Columbus, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, IN.
See Columbus Ophthalmologists.