A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Schoch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Schoch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schoch
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Schoch Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schoch graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Schoch has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
- Columbus Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Hastings Schoch MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence H. Schoch practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Schoch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Schoch practices Ophthalmology near Columbus, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, IN.
See Columbus Ophthalmologists.