Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Schrader:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Schrader is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schrader
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schrader Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Schrader, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Schrader graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Schrader has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Bartlett Medical Center
- Delta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence F Schrader FACS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence F. Schrader practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Schrader has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Schrader practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oakland, TN.
See Oakland Orthopedic Surgeons.