A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Schrader:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Schrader is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Schrader, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Schrader graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Schrader has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Bartlett Medical Center
- Delta Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schrader accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 8 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence F. Schrader practice?
Dr. Lawrence Schrader practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Cordova, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, TN.
See Cordova Orthopedic Surgeons.