A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Schrader:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Schrader is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schrader
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schrader Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Schrader, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Schrader graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Schrader has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Bartlett Medical Center
- Delta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence F Schrader FACS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence F. Schrader practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Schrader has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Schrader practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oakland, TN.
See Oakland Surgeons.