A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Seigel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Seigel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seigel
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Seigel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Seigel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Seigel graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Seigel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
- Citrus Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence A Seigel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence A. Seigel practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Seigel has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Seigel practices Ophthalmology near Hudson, FL.
See Hudson Ophthalmologists.